Interscholastic Equestrian Association at Valhalla Equestrian
No rider needs to own a horse and is open to Public School, Private School or Barn teams for student riders in grades 6-12.
IEA Hunt Seat Zone 7 includes Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The objectives of IEA are:
- To promote the equestrian as an athlete
- To provide students with organized competitive opportunities.
- To introduce new riders to equine sports.
- To promote the IEA among middle, and secondary schools.
- To provide students with opportunities for further education equine sports and other equine-related matters.
- To encourage liaison with USA Equestrian, Inc, IHSA and other interested bodies
- To provide information concerning the creation and development of school associated mounted and non-mounted equestrian programs.
- To establish and enforce IEA rules, standards and policies
- To evolve with the continuing progress of equestrian sports.
- To generally promote the common interests of safe riding instruction and competition and education on matters related to the horse industry and all segments thereof.
Contact us about joing a team at Valhalla Equestrian.
We are currently forming teams for the 2017-2018 year.